Right of withdrawal
Purchases on our site are subject to the provisions of Legislative Decree no.206/2005 (Consumer Code),dictated in the matter of distance contracts, in cases where the delivery of the goods takes place at the domicile or place indicated by the purchaser ,as these purchases are completed outside the business premises.
Therefore, only natural person (consumers) who act for purposes that can be considered unrelated to their commercial activity are allowed to exercise the right of withdrawal within 15 days of receipt of the goods; by returning the goods subject to withdrawal, the seller will refund the price of the returned goods.
The right of withdrawal:
- It can be exercised only by natural persons (consumers) who act for purpose that can be considered unrelated to their commercial activity;
- It can be exercised exclusively for all purchases do on http://store.moreshow.it;
- It applies to purchased goods returned intact in their original packaging and without tampering;
- it applies to purchased goods and therefore excludes delivery costs to the recipient which constitute service that the latter has used;
- applies to all products in case of purchase of bundles or groups of products ,therefore partial return is excluded ;
- can be activated within the aforementioned term of 15 days from the collection of the goods, by sending a registered letter with return receipt containing:
- your decision to withdraw from the contract by means of an explicit declaration containing references to the order number ,the invoice number and the date of the collection of the goods;
- original invoice;
- in case of partial withdrawal, in addition to the purchase invoice ,the article code (s) (not valid in the case of bundles or group of products);
- banks details on which to obtain the transfer (IBAN CODE - Current Account of the invoice holder);
The procedure is summarized below:
- Sending a signed communication (by registered letter with return receipt )containing a declaration of wanting to exercise the right of withdrawal ,indicating all the requested data (your order number ,invoice, e -mail address with which you registered ,which products must be subject to withdrawal(identifying them with the article code)s well as the bank details that will allow us to make a bank transfer in your favor for the refund)to be spent within 15 days of receipt of the goods.
- After activating the withdrawal procedure, it is necessary to insert the original wrapping containing the goods in a special package ,in order to protect the original wrapping of the products from any damage, writing or alteration.MoreShow reserves the right to refuse the goods received in the event of non-compliance with the above procedure.
- The goods will be sent ,at your own expense, within five days from the return authorization communicated by after -sales office(Article 67 of Legislative Decree 206/2005) to the following address:More Show music instruments,Reg. Zerbogrande 4 -17033 Garlenda (SV).
- Attention:it is mandatory to use a courier or other suitable means for shipping traceability ,any other type of shipment will be the sole responsibility of the sender and Moreshow cannot be held responsible in any way. It is understood that MoreShow will not refund the goods subject to withdrawal ,if it does not receive the relative delivery.
- Within 30 working days of receipt of the goods,MoreShow will credit the Customer with the amount corresponding to the value of the goods resulting from the invoice.In the aforementioned credit,the value of the products will be reimbursed and not the return shipping costs that remain at the customer's expense. This in accordance with 'art. 54, paragraph 1, D. Lgs n. 206/2005.
MoreShow reserves as of now not to accept shipments of components or products that:
- do not contain original packaging ,accessories and manuals;
- concern the purchase of products that are used directly with the contact of the mouth.
- have been made without having activated the request for intervention to Moreshow Customer Service;
- have been made without following the sending methods indicated by MoreShow Customer Service .
Moreshow will not refund if the goods subject to withdrawal:
- are tampered with (by way of example, the opening of the asset ,tampering also through the use of sprays ,oils or anything else that could damage the asset ,etc).Are used in a non-.compliant manner (by way of example ,the incorrect insertion of jacks and cables, the use of non -compliant power sources, etc).
In such cases ,the transport costs for both the sending and the return will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
It remains clear the any abuse of the right of withdrawal that may constitute a crime of fraud or other type of crime, may be punished by law.
For any doubt ,clarification and /or information ,please contact us via our contact form or by telephone at +39 3923386216.