These terms are applicable from May 15 2015.
Persuant to art.1341 of the civil code, We inform you that the general terms and conditions for purchases from More Show are the following:
- Standard shipping costs refer to delivery on the ground floor. It is possible a personalized delivery with supplement payment.
- The law applicable to the sales contract concluded on the Moreshow site is the Italian one.
- Persuant to art.1326 of the civil code we inform you that the contract is concluded when the buyer concludes the order and that the place of conclusion of the contract is Garlenda (SV),the registered office of the Cyberstore More Show.
- The judicial seat competent to judge any disputes is that of Savona.
- Purchase on our site are subject to the provisions of Legislative Decree no.206/2005 (Consumer Code) dictated on distance contracts, in cases where the delivery of the goods takes place at the domicile or place indicated by the purchaser ,as these purchases are competed outside the business premises. Therefore, only natural persons (consumers)who act for purpose that can be considered unrelated to their commercial activity are allowed to exercise the right of withdrawal within 15 days of receipt of the goods:you will find further information and how to exercise the right on the RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL page.
- ART.1510 paragraph 2,of the civil code provides that the seller is freed from the obligations deriving from the delivery when he delivery the goods to the shipper. This rule, coordinated with the provisions of art.1465 of the civil code, provides for the obligation for the buyer to still pay the price in the event of perishing for reasons not attributable to the seller of the thing sold ,such as, for example, in the event of loss or damage to the shipment. However,in the case of contacts concluded a distance or away from business premises ,the legislator wanted to provide greater protection for consumers.In fact, for this type of contract it is expected that the risks are transferred to the buyer only when he physically comes into possession of the purchased good or in other words with delivery.
- Moreshow guarantees the shipment of goods in excellent condition and intact packaging. With the collection of the goods, the buyer declares the conformity of what has been collected:therefore any discrepancies or damage to the packaging must be duly reported to the courier at the time of collection.
- Although MoreShow has paid the utmost attention to inserting products and configuring the system as the sisters-in-law ins very large ,there may be problems ,malfunctions or unforeseen events:we apologize for the inconvenience in advance, we ask you to contact us pointing out technical gaps.